How to Prepare For Your Waxing Appointment
Our specialized trained wax technicians make your waxing service as comfortable and pleasant as possible, using the best and latest techniques. Perfect results!
What to Expect during your waxing treatment:
- Hair should be at least the length of a grain of rice
- Please avoid shaving and the use of depilatory creams before waxing appointment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure, saunas, spas, steam rooms, and other heated areas 48 hours prior to service.
- Do not apply any creams, lotions, or gels to the area being waxed on the day of appointment
- Avoid consuming alcohol and illegal substances the day of appointment because the use of these substances will increase your body’s sensitivity level
- Try to avoid waxing close to your menstrual cycle due to increased sensitivity levels
- Wear comfortable underwear and loose clothing to avoid skin irritation after wax
- Ibuprofen may be used 30 mins prior if needed for comfort
- A brief consultation is included in your first visit
- Your esthetician will go over questions regarding allergies, medications, and other possible contractions
- You will be asked to remove clothing for area being waxed
- The area will be cleansed and prepped for waxing
- The area will be waxed with either soft or hard wax
- Stray hairs will be tweezed if needed
- Cleanse area well, protect and moisturize with an aftercare product that will reduce irritation and help prevent infections from forming
- No hot showers/baths directly after. Wait 48 hours
- Avoid excessive sun exposure, swimming pools, saunas, steam rooms, intercourse, and exercising for 48 hours after service
- Avoid wearing tight clothing and underwear on freshly waxed areas
- Avoid shaving and the use of depilatory creams between waxes
- Your wax technician will recommend any additional aftercare treatment
- If you experience discomfort or have any questions contact us immediately.